Update on my first IUI with donor 15285

Liliy77Liliy77 Posts: 24
edited November 18, 2018 1:10AM in Two Week Wait

My first IUI was done today at noon.....eveything went smoothly..... The sperm count was at 7.4 mil motility was 29.. Not to bad.... All i need is one good one ..... Hopping for the best....

Comments

• Hi everyone update.......so far nothing.....it has been 8 days now since my IUI and no pain....no symptoms..... Sometimes i feel like nothing was done....in 4 days i have a doctor's appointment but it will still be to early to tale... I don't think they will be able to take blood and get results....this will be just a regular check up...i don't think it took...luckly i have 2 more rounds to go.....

• Hi honey!!! Stay strong and positive. I know it's hard. I was in your position about 10 days ago. I had my first IUI and it didnt take. I also felt like nothing was done.i have 1 more round at the clinic and 2 round at the Cryobank remaining. Don't forget to treat yourself.its way to easy to get down!! Get outside and get some exercise. Buy a nice shirt!!! Hang in there!!! Do something for YOU

• Hi @MarieRose ......thanks so much......i kinda feel that the count was too low.....but i know it just takes one good one to make it....i still have one one vial from this donor....i hope the next one has way better count..... good luck to you....hope everything goods well

• @Liliy77 Hi... stay positive... I hope everything turns out good and you get pregnant. I too bought vials from this donor and I have my first IUI in a month... Reading post on here has gotten me more nervous. I am still learning about sperm count, is 7.5 million consider low? Wishing you all the luck in the world 😃 🙏🏼

• I'm 10 days now.....i took a home pregnancy test.....it was negative....i have an appointment in 2 days.....guess we'll talk about starting round 2of IUI.....