Options

Form A2

Hello! Can you tell me if once Form A2 is completed, I start receiving physical mail? Our mail carriers here are some of the worst gossipers and I'd rather avoid them spilling my news before I do. :) Thank you!

Comments

• Options

@fortheloveofsugar ..... My doctor was able to fill mine online.....

• Options
    fortheloveofsugarfortheloveofsugar Posts: 11
    edited November 4, 2018 5:42PM

@Liliy77 Oh sorry - I'm not asking about A1 the doctor form - it's A2 the personal information form (address, phone, etc). I can fill it out online, I'm just asking if it triggers receiving physical mail instead of just email.

• Options

@fortheloveofsugar .......i have completed everything..A1 A2 A3 all forms and i haven't gotten any Physical mail from them

• Options

I haven’t gotten any physical mail. The only thing I got in the mail was my donor keepsake once I reported my pregnancy.

• Options

@Rentmd14305 Oh that's great - thank you!!

• Options

We've never gotten anything in physical mail either!

• Options

Hi All,

We mostly use email and phone to communicate with you. We do mail Donor Keepsakes out to clients that report their pregnancy (if they previously purchased a subscription). If you do not want a Donor Keepsake, just let us know.

If you have vials in storage: We stopped sending storage renewal notices via mail a few months ago and only email them now. If there is no email on file or if the email bounces back, we will mail the storage renewal notice.

If you signed up to bank your baby's cord blood & cord tissue, you may get information or an invoice in the mail, but it would be from CBR (Cord Blood Registry). It would not indicate or suggest that you used donor services to conceive: https://cryobank.com/services/cord-blood-banking/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank