Options

looking for siblings 14873

hi, i have a 2 month old son by this donor. looking for his siblings.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hello congratulations !!
    We have a set of twins of this donor that should be born any day now. We are also looking for their siblings. How do we get in touch?

• Options

I have frozen embabies and will do a transfer in january

• Options

@123&14783 hello we have a 1 month old girl off this donor would love to connect with you! :) Hi @brooklynHippie Love seeing your little guy! :)

• Options

@1323&14873 there is a facebook group that you can join so that we can exchange information. its called ccb friends. you must report that you are pregnant with California cryobank, then request to join the facebook group. you must use your real name on facebook in order to be accepted into the group. once you do that and get accepted you will find a few siblings from donor 14873. including me. my son name is liam, there are 2 other siblings on there as of now. cant wait to chat with you.

• Options
    2girlscan2girlscan Posts: 3
    edited March 14, 2019 5:44PM

@1323&14873 we would love to have you join! If you want to email you can reach me at 2girlscan0@gmail.com it’s a zero not o or on Instagram at 2girlscan

• Options

@Mamamoe85 any update on your transfer? 🤞🏻

• Options

@2girlscan my first transfer was unsuccessful i will be transferring a boy on april 12th i would love to keep in touch with you monique kay on fb letmoeupgradeu on instagram