Options

Donor 15075

Any reported pregnancies with donor 15075? Also why aren't they IVF vials for sale? Thank you

Comments

• Options

@Lhonee22 Not yet, Donor 15075 was added to our catalog less than a year ago and very few vials have shipped out.

Not all donors have IVF vials available, but any vial type can be used for IVF. At the moment he only has 6 ICI premium vials and 9 IUI premium vials available. These vials may sell out quickly. He may have additional vials available next year, but we can't guarantee it. If you aren't ready to ship vials but you would like to secure vials for a future IVF cycle, you can purchase vials now and store them with us. Our Client Services team would be happy to explain our different options like free storage, vial buyback, and how shipping works. Please don't hesitate to give us a call at 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin Does this donor now have reported pregnancies? It shows he does, so just wanting to verify that is correct. Thanks

• Options

@kdreaux Yes, we can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 15075 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He was sold out for a period of time, but just had more vials released a couple weeks ago so we should be seeing additional pregnancies in the future.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I got a vm regarding this donor today. There are 3 Donors I am interested in for my next IUI. On the vm the gal from CCB states they had “found” a couple more vials and did I want one held. Where were they found? Were they missing? Or misplaced in the wrong tank or in a different donors tank? I’m not sure if it was the phrasing but that’s not a very reassuring thing to say.