Options

Seeking IUI Vials for 14071.

Hello!
My wife and I had a baby in March of 2017 by using donor 14071. Unfortunately he has retired as a donor. We are hoping to have another baby, but our hearts are set on using 14071 again. We are reaching out to see if anyone is storing vials from 14071 that will not be using them. Please, please, please reach out if you are planning to sell your 14071 vials back to the cryobank.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

Hi there! My wife and I had a baby in June of 2017 with donor 14071. We don't have any vials that we're planning to sell back, but I'm wondering if you're in the sibling registry or the Facebook group that a few of us have going to for some of us 14071 recipient parents. Let me know if you're interested in connecting.

• Options

I actually just called to see if there were any post-retirement updates on 14071 and the guy I spoke with mentioned that they still have vials on site available for siblings. I don’t know if they’re IUI or not but you may want to try calling. Also, he’s now working as an EMT. Good luck!

• Options

Yes I would love to connect to the Facebook page please!! Thanks so much for the info. We called about the vials and apparently they only have IVF vials available.

• Options
    milkshakenmilkshaken Posts: 6
    edited May 16, 2019 3:28PM

I'm glad you're interested in connecting! It doesn't look like there's a way to send you a private message on this board. Send an email to bigsoccerfan20007@gmail.com to connect.

• Options

Hello! I just learned about this forum and looking to connect with other families who have used donor 14071. I have a beautiful baby boy from this donor. I'm hoping for a sibling via IVF. Sadly, my last retrieval didn't result in any embryos for transfer, but I will be trying again in July with this same donor.

• Options

Hello, may be a little late here but saw this bulletin board. We have 2 extra vials from donor 14071. If you are interested we can arrange to sell them. Please let me know and we can continue discussing the details. Thanks!