Donor 15285

We are interested in donor 15285. Has the donor been used before and are there any known pregnancies?
Thank you.

Comments

• @TwoMomsFirstTry Donor 15285 was added to our catalog about 6 months ago. No reported pregnancies yet, not many vials have shipped out.

We offer a diverse selection of over 500 donors and some donors with certain characteristics, like blue or green eyes, may sell out quickly.

All of our donors go through the same stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy. Please keep in mind that another client's pregnancy or lack of pregnancy has no bearing on your personal chance of success. Type of insemination, the timing of the insemination, use of fertility drugs, and maternal age are all factors that impact the outcome of an insemination. For the best chance at a successful pregnancy, we recommend speaking to your physician about your insemination options.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Thank you for your reply Nicole.

• @TwoMomsFirstTry ....i just purchased 2 vials from this donor.....having a appointment this week to see when insemanation will be...

• @Liliy77 Good luck! Hope everything goes well.

• We just purchased 4 vials from this donor and we are super excited. I’m hoping to get inseminated next month. Good luck to all.

• @Liliy77 @Sunny Day Best of luck with your inseminations! :smile: We're sending baby dust your way!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @Liliy77 @Sunny Day we just had our first IUI on Saturday. I wish both of you luck hope we all get lucky.

• @TwoMomsFirstTry That’s awesome. Congrats and good luck. πŸ€— Can you keep us posted when you get pregnant? 🀞🏼

• @TwoMomsFirstTry @Sunny Day .....i did my clomid and now on the estrogen patch....doctors appointment on Wednesday too see my process..... Hopefully insemanation will be soon..... @TwoMomsFirstTry do you remember the sperm count....best of luck to you..

• @cryo-admin Does donor 15285 have any reported pregnancies??

• @Sunny Day @Liliy77 Unfortuntely the first insemenation didn't take. And we weren't able to do another round the following month because I had an ovarian cyst on both my ovaries. With any luck, we will hopefully try again when my cycle starts in December, fingers crossed. Wish you guys luck and we'll keep you posted.

• @TwoMomsFirstTry oh wow... I hope Everything goes better next round... what was his sperm count? I haven’t seen any reported pregnancies, we are starting to think maybe we chose the wrong donor.. We have until the 28th of this month to switch donors. 😞

• @TwoMomsFirstTry and @Sunny Day ....i just had my doctors visit...he explained the amount of 7.4 million sperm count was a good amount....they consider anything lower then 5 million to be a low count....as for my chech up...it went good no cycsit. It was my end of cycle appointment. Doctor saw my infor and my body did provide follicle , the sperm count was good, trigger shot , meds. Everything was how it should be... Like he said its a waiting game....this Saturday will be my 14 days....i told him i took a test and it was negative...... He said that IF i am prego my body has not yet produce enough hormones for a pregnancy test to detect....... If i am not then all my meds have been reordered and to start as soon a my next period starts...i asked if they could see it in the ultrasound. They said no. That it is way to small to see it. And a blood test my not be able to tell due to hormones levels changing...i will do a pregnancy text Saturday. I will let you know what happens...good luck ladies...

• Hi ladies.... @TwoMomsFirstTry and @Sunny Day ...
    Just had my doctors visit. It was my end of cycle appointment. My appointment went great no cyst nothing.....I spoke with him about maybe the sperm count was low.. He told me the count was good anything lower then 5 million is low. The count was 7.4 million....He looked at my chart and said that everything was done in good timing....my meds worked like they should have. Trigger shot on time ..i told him i had done a pregnancy test and it was negative...he said it was still early. My 14th day will be Saturday..... If i test now it will be negative because in case it worked my hormone level is not were it should be for a test to pick it up.... And if in case i am not pregnant then all my meds have been reordered and to start as soon as my period starts..
    So like he said this is a waiting game.... 3 more days to go.....tic toc...tic toc...tic toc.......

• @Sunny Day and @TwoMomsFirstTry ....i did a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.....it was my first one.....doctors reordered my medicine and soon as my period starts I'll take them to do 2nd round....

• @Sunny Day and @Liliy77 sorry guys we had to put everything on hold because of the cysts. We just had our baseline ultrasound on Friday and got the all clear, we have and ultrasound scheduled for Thursday and hopefully we inseminate Friday! This is our second IUI with this donor if it doesn't take this time we are thinking of changing donors. I'll keep guys posted, good luck everyone!

• I've had 3 IUI attempts with this donor (2 of them with Clomid) and still no luck. I am trying again next month, if that doesn't work I might also try a different donor. Wishing you luck!

• @jks12345 My wife and I are on our second iui and have talked about maybe changing donors if this time doesn't take. please keep me posted if possible. Wishing you baby dust.

• Hi everyone....i was program to do my 2nd IUI at the end of this month..... But this morning i was involved in a head on Collison with a truck... No broken bones or cuts... Just very sore all over. Because of this , the doctors have decided that it would be best to skip this month till my body feels better...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

• @Liliy77 Oh no, we hope that you have a speedy recovery and feel better soon.

If you have your vial stored with us, just email me so we can extend your storage until next month.

Regards,

Nicole
    nicole@cryobank.com
    California Cryobank

• @TwoMomsFirstTry @jks12345 @Sunny Day .... Looks like there is a confirmed pregnancy finally on this donor...

• Thank you Liliy! Wondering, how many times they tried and if they did IUI or IVF? Hopefully the person who got pregnant can share with us.

• @TwoMomsFirstTry ...... Yes hopefully there share there process....... Unfortunately for me looks like it will be one more month before i try again..... I had a head on car accident .... My SUV was totaled....im ok..... No broken bones...but some pain and because of this.... I am having X Rays and MRI done..... Can't be pregnant and have these done......i want to get all this done and then start my 2nd IUI....hopefully next month i can start

• @Liliy77 I hope your doing ok and hopefully you can start again soon......We did our 3rd IUI this month, we find out on wed, though we don't believe it took.....we've had 2 really good sperm counts but we are are talking about changing donors and moving towards IVF.

• @TwoMomsFirstTry ...... Hi how are you ...... And what happened did it take or a false reading..... Update please......

• @Liliy77 hope all is well, no it didnt. My wife and I have a consult in may for IVF. We are dying to know who was the person who got pregnant with this donor and whether they did it ICI, IUI, or IVF. How are you?

• Hello ladies, @TwoMomsFirstTry @Liliy77 I did my first IUI with this donor today, now for the dreaded two week wait. His sperm count was 54.2 mil and motility 36%. I’m sending baby fairies πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ to everyone. πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ