Options

Anyone with Donor 15087

LGBT πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ My wife and I are trying our first IUI πŸ™Œnext month Hope all goes well and we will like to keep in touch with any 15087.

Comments

• Options

How did it go? I've got my list narrowed down to 3 and he's my top choice so far. I'm hoping to start next month. Still have some testing to complete this month.

• Options

Unfortunately wife had a couple of health set backs but we are in a fresh start we are schedule for this month October 29th fingers crossed :-) I will let you know how it goes!!!! Best of luck with all your testing!!! Donor file is great we took roughly about 7 month to even narrow it down to him. I will keep you posted!!!!!

• Options

Happy to announce it all went well 😊 procedure took place Friday 26th and we are waiting a couple of weeks to do our first pregnancy testπŸ™ŒπŸ™‚

• Options

Any update?

• Options

@Hammonds creations I saw this post was from 2018 but then your comment was from Nov 2020. I used this donor and am expecting twins in Jan 2021. Did you use this donor?

• Options

@Singlemominthemaking hi no we ended up picking a different donor. Still trying. Congratulations! You should be expecting any day now. Blessings for you :)