Options

First IUI and first HPT is BFP!!!

We are so excited, it's 15 dpiui and we got a positive pregnancy test! I hope this is real! Baby dust to you all!, I'm taking another HPT tomorrow then a blood test later this week for full confirmation! yay! It really can happen on first try :)

Comments

• Options
    Wow congrats!! just curious, if you don't mind sharing, were you on fertility meds? We are getting ready to try out first iii in three weeks and our doc has recommended a few attempts without fertility meds...
  • Options
    Thank you Emmie, yes I was on 50 mg of clomid. My doctor said I can decide if we wanted to start natural but we told him we wanted to go full force. Especially since these procedures n vials can be expensive. I only took the clomid from cycle days 3-7. Baby dust to you and your partner... Positive vibes :)
  • Options
    Our first iui too. Waiting is exhausting!!!! 13days past....
    Testing this week....hoping everything is sign of pregnancy. Lol! Sounds like cloud might be way to go. Do they recommend clomid at certain age? My partner 35.
  • Options
    That's great news. Congratulations on your BFP!
  • Options
    Gizmochi. Our first iui was negative and doing our second end of this week. My partner is 35 too. We are trying our best to get timing down using ovulation kit etc. What is the advantage of clomid?