donors 14824

@cryo-admin can you tell me anymore information on 14824? Does he have any pregnancies? How long has he been available?thank you

Comments

• @guanguan Donor 14824 has reported pregnancies, currently less than 5. He was added to our catalog last August.

Please note that he only has one vial left, so I wouldn't recommend using him unless you're doing IVF and you're only planning on having one child. If you are doing IUIs and/or want to have more than one child with the same donor, it's best to purchase at least 4-8 vials.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin
    Hello! Our first IVF failed, but still want to continue to buy ID: 14824, do you have any stock?

• @guanguan I'm sorry to hear the news. Unfortunately, Donor 14824 completed our program. At this point, the only chance of getting vials is if someone sells back vials they have in storage. You can call Client Services at 866-927-9622 if you would like to get on our notification list so that we can contact you if buyback vials become available.

New donors are added to our catalog almost every week and our Client Services team would be happy to help you find another great donor similar to Donor 14824. Please don't hesitate to ask for assistance.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank