Options

TWW Donor 14608

I am 4 days away from taking my first pregnancy test. I had my second IUI with this donor on the 25th, has anyone else used this donor? Or have any tips to keep myself from going crazy and testing super early?

Comments

• Options

I read he has some reported pregnancies, I am curious to know how many tries it took before a successful pregnancy. He had pretty good count 10 million post wash, but it hasn't stuck to me yet.

• Options

I have used him twice with no luck. And just order him for try number three!

• Options

How is it going for you?

• Options

this is our third try with 14608 we are 3 days away from testing! first iui was a MC second didnt take so hopefully this is the lucky third!

• Options

I am now in my 2nd medicated cycle with him (IUI#5). None of them have taken yet. I think that's mostly because I can't time them right with ovulation, I keep getting false positives and inseminating to early. Any updates with you guys?

• Options

did aanyone have success it says pregnancy tried him twice iui and fail feb we doing ivf with him me and my partner. want to know before we decide on another donor

• Options

I am on my 7th cycle with him. We will see what happens. He has good numbers and pretty good motility so I don’t know why it hasn’t worked yet.

• Options

This time worked, cycle number 7! I found out on January 18th, and am waiting for an appointment for my first ultrasound!!

• Options

how are you my twins was born feb 24 what about yours

• Options

That’s so exciting Rassanqiana!!! I had my lovely little boy back in October. Twins are amazing, hard work but so amazing. Are they your first?

• Options

no I have a teenager where do you live how old is your baby boy

• Options

Bay Area and he is now 6 mos

• Options

I have a daughter from this donor who is 15 months old! Was hoping to try IVF again with the same donor but no luck finding any vials. Congratulations to all of you!

• Options

Hi ladies! I have a vial available of his if anyone is looking and I have a daughter from him. Try number three worked for us. I am looking to see if any of you would be interested in letting our children know each other. I have my daughter March 2019

• Options

If you ladies are interested my email is xxmazoxx@yahoo.com