Options

Donor 13154

Has anyone used donor 13154? If so how did it go. The last thing I saw was from 2014 which was alarming. There are at least 5 reported pregnancies.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

My wife and I have a handsome boy from the first IUI try in May 2016. We have vials in storage and are hopefully making our first attempt for his sibling this month! Good luck

• Options

We are pregnant after doing our first IUI with donor 13154 on Sept 10.

• Options

This is VERY hopeful! You guys should join CCB on Facebook! Did you guys have boys or girls?

• Options

We are also debating on buying the other baby pictures of the donor. Did you guys purchase them?

• Options

We are 7 weeks 3 days. So no idea about gender. We did buy all the pics.

• Options

We're thinking of this donor as well... for use in 3 weeks for our first IUI. Crossing my fingers and toes. I'm curious what gender each of the pregnancies were as well, maybe I'll hear before my date. I bought the 3 pictures. Does anyone know how the swimmers tested?

• Options

We had a boy. We have tried 2 more times for a sibling and no go. We have another IUI Monday morning!!!

• Options

Good Luck to everyone and congratulations. I have also used donor 13154. I have three children from this donor.

• Options

We are due with a boy next month from this donor!

• Options

We’re due in August with this donor! A baby girl. Pregnancy has been great so far, baby been super healthy.

• Options

Late to the game here but I had a beautiful baby boy in 2021 with this donor. Wondering if anyone with siblings lives in CA?