Options

First IUI next week!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Just picked up my Clomid and took my first dose!!! I cannot wait for this amazing experience!!! Hoping and wishing for the best, but trying to not get my hopes too high be of the low chances.

I hope you all are having an amazing day!!!!! Baby dust to you all😍☺️

Comments

• Options

Baby dust to you @Mommas4Baby ! We had our insemination on 9/1 with donoor 15051 and were now just waiting. We also used clomid and had a trigger shot 36 hours or so before insemination.

Keep us updated!

• Options

Same to you @OurAdventure. Going pick up my tank this evening. Had Clomid for 5 days, ultrasound yesterday, doing my trigger shot tonight and IUI is on Friday!!!!!

• Options

Good luck today @Mommas4Baby Stay positive and try to relax :)

• Options
    Mommas4BabyMommas4Baby Posts: 52
    edited September 7, 2018 5:27PM

Thank you @OurAdventure !! It wasn’t so quick and effortless. Lots of love and happiness. I’m already laying on my sofa watching the funniest things I can find!! Im finally in the TWW club!!!!!

How are YOU?!??!!

• Options

That's great, @Mommas4Baby !! I'm fine, just anxious and having "dad nerves" but my wife keeps complaining of cramping, which isn't normal for her prior to a period, so I'm praying that's a good sign. We'll know by this time next week and that's making me more nervous haha. If you'd like to stay in touch outside of here, let me know, I'd love to email with you!

• Options

That’s my gf!!!! I was cool, calm and collected this morning. She was pacing and unable to sit still!! Haha. But I had the mindset to just relax and let my body do its thing. And yes, the cramping is normal from what I’ve read!
    Yes for sure we can connect!! We are pretty much on our own bc we want to wait for the second trimester before telling anyone.

• Options

That's awesome! I wish I was more cool and collected during the IUI but I think I came off that way, though I did ask if I could take pictures. They even let us keep the actual vial the sperm came in! My email is dwilliamsbell@gmail.com if you want to send me an email. We've told a few friends but none have ever been through anything like this, so it'll be great to have someone else to talk to! I'm hoping that if she's still cramping that's a good thing and a sign of a positive!