Options

TWW w/ Donor 15181

Third IUI, now in the TWW. Anyone else in it? And anyone using this donor?

Comments

• Options

I had my 1st IUI today....Good luck to you!

• Options

HI! Had my first IUI last month with no success. Went in for an ultrasound today and have one really strong follie. I'll be taking my trigger shot tomorrow and will go back in for IUI on Thursday. Good luck to both of you!!

• Options
    Lolabird21Lolabird21 Posts: 9
    edited August 31, 2018 9:32PM

Hi ladies, had my 2nd IUI yesterday - fingers crossed! The lab manager let me know the count/motility was pretty low but better than the the first IUI. Ugh!!! Vial #1 was 5.9 mil, vial #2 was 6.8. Did either of you have that issue? Do you know what your counts were? Hoping we all get a BFP!! @reptar @EEEJAY

• Options

@Lolabird21 i am wishing u nothing but the best!!! I did my 1st IUI 9 days ago. The doc said the numbers were really good. I dont remember motility but the count was 25 million.

• Options

No success for me...on to the next one! @Lolabird21 My clinic doesn't tell me exact count only if it's over 5 million. When I go back I'm going to ask for more details. Best of luck!!!!

• Options

@reptar , @Lolabird21 & @EEEJAY do you ladies have any vials left of 15181 you're willing to part with?

My wife and I were concurrently doing IVF for her and IUI for me back in April. The lab tech said the motility for my vial with IUI was fine but the motility for my wife's vial for IVF was low. Although the IUI didn't work for me we were able to get 2 embryos with my wife's IVF round. We just did the FET on 9/4 (I'm going to be her surrogate) and waiting for our BETA on 9/13 (fingers crossed!). Hopefully we'll get a BFP but we definitely would like to have additional vials for later use for IUI in a year or so down the line. If you ladies have any vials that we can purchase we'd be incredibly appreciative.

• Options

@sanjunipero755 Unfortunately I only have a few left so waiting for that BFP. If anything changes I'll def let you know. Best of luck!!!

• Options

@reptar thanks so much, and best of luck to you too!

• Options

Hi gals! My 2nd IUI didn’t take, on to number 3!

@sanjunipero755
    We have a limited number and are also hoping to use some for my wife when it’s her turn. I will definitely reach out should things change.

Wishing a BFP for everyone!! I’ll report back when I get the numbers on our next vial.

• Options

Hi Ladies,

@Lolabird21 thanks so much! Fingers crossed for everyone!!!

• Options

@sanjunipero755 Hey, i didn’t use this donor

• Options

@Lolabird21 @sanjunipero755 hey again!
    My 4th iui with this donor didn’t work. Not sure if it’s a problem with the donor because everything else is going according to plan :/ any of you had any luck?

• Options

@reptar hey there! I'm so sorry to hear about your 4th try. That is so incredibly frustrating and disheartening. I hope you and your partner are ok.

I'm happy to report that we are pregnant! I'm only 6 weeks today and we're going in for our 1st intrauterine ultrasound on Monday. Hopefully that will go well and we'll get released from our fertility docs to an OB. Like I mentioned before, we only did 1 IUI for me and it didn't work. But we only did 1 round of IVF with my wife and we got 2 embryos. Thankfully, our 1st FET has taken and so far so good. The techs did say the motility wasn't an issue for my IUI but that it definitely was for my wife's IVF - they were concerned we weren't going to get any viable embryos. I know this doesn't really help but I have to believe that if a BFP happened for one of us, it has to happen for more.

• Options

@sanjunipero755 congrats!!! I’m so happy for you and your wife! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy.

My doctor is recommending we switch donors since it just hasn’t been working for me so I have a few vials I’m going to be letting go of. If you’re still interested email me at imaza08@yahoo.com !

• Options

Hi ladies! Congrats @sanjunipero755!!!!! I’m so excited to hear you guys were successful!
    @reptar I had my 3rd IUI last week, holding out for that BFP! Our motility was really great this go around, but our counts are bordering on really low because when we went to buy vials only ICI vials were left. Since we’re doing IUI they have to be washed after. Do you have IUI vials? If so, I’d be interested in trading some of mine in for yours. I’m going to email you!