Options

TWW with donor 14495

Kylie18Kylie18 Posts: 7
edited August 20, 2018 1:38AM in Two Week Wait

Had my first unmedicated cycle IUI last Friday August 17, 2018 with donor 14495. Now the TWW. Hoping for the best and leaving it all to god πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

Comments

• Options

How did it go? I am currently 5w4d pregnant with this donor from my second IUI! Hope it works for you too! :)

• Options

@wijaybird Congrats on your pregnancy πŸŽ‰πŸ’₯ I’m so happy for you! You must be over the moon 🌝 excited. Unfortunately for me, my first IUI was unsuccessful 😒 I had my hopes way too high and was so devastated when I got my BFNπŸ˜”

Moving on to IUI #2 and this time around I’m taking Letrozole for 5days and the trigger shot. I go in for a follicle scan this coming Monday, so hopefully they find good mature follicles.

I’am still feeling hopeful and praying everyday that one day I can proudly say I’am finally going to be a mom 🀰🏼🀱🏼

Good luck with your pregnancy and send some baby dust my way πŸ‘ΌπŸΌπŸ˜

• Options

@Kylie18 Thanks hun, I still can't believe it is real and I am so excited, nervous as I have had several miscarriages in the past, but as I am now 9 weeks and baby is healthy and growing strong, things are looking good. I am hoping that the second was successful for you! Please let me know! If not, please don't be discouraged as it can take a few times. Crossing my fingers that it worked for you.

• Options

Congrats @wijaybird my wife is currently 6 months pregnant with this donor, we ate over the moon, do you know the sex of the baby yet if you dont mind me asking. We are having a boy.