Options

DONOR 15067

Has anyone used this Donor? I am expecting a baby girl October 2018.

Comments

• Options

hello, we are thinking about using this donor ? is your baby healthy? I think we have been overlooking too much at genetic tests? how long did it take you to get pregnant?

• Options

Hey! My baby girl is perfectly healthy. She was 8 pounds 5 ounces and 22 inches long. I got pregnant on the first try.

• Options

hey would it be too much to send pictures to gcbibiano22@gmail.com? and that is great to hear congrats on the baby!!

• Options

also how many vials did you purchase?

• Options

I purchased one vial. I am very fertile. Of course I will send pictures.

• Options

This donor also has a very high sperm count.

• Options

Hi there @k2mh,

My wife and I are a same sex couple and welcomed a healthy baby boy from Donor 15067 on Dec 29th, 2018. She got pregnant on her first try. Our baby weighed in at 8lbs 6oz and 22 inches long. About 5 weeks after his birth, my wife was still having very painful breastfeeding. It turns out that he was born with both a lip and tongue tie which affects the baby's ability to latch poperly. Fortunately, it was diagnosed and corrected (released) thru a simple laser procedure called a frenotomy or frenectomy. Other than that, he is a very happy and healthy baby. At his 2 month checkup, he came in 98 percentile for head size and 94 percentile for length. We think he is going to be a tall guy! Happy to share pics if you like! He is very handsome!

• Options

@OaklandOTmom yes that be great !

• Options

@OaklandOTmom My baby girl was 8 pounds and 5 ounces and 22 inches long. I was told she is going to be pretty tall as well!

• Options

@2mommylove Hi there! Would you mind sharing pics of your daughter with us as well. I'm so very curious to see what she looks like in comparison to our son who was conceived by the same donor. My email is cat.looper@gmail.com

• Options

Of course

• Options

@2mommylove could you also send me some pics of your beautiful baby?! If so my email is smc5151@aol.com

• Options

@Smc5151 sure. Have you used this donor as well?

• Options

Welcomed our baby girl June 2019... 8lb 9 ounces and 21 inches long.

• Options

Hey everyone! I am
    Switching from a diff
    Donor to this one. How many siblings has everyone found? How many girls? I got pregnant with our last baby first try so I’m excited to try this one as it looks like there been lots of success!!

• Options

Could anyone possibly send me pics? Marissacontos1@gmail.com I am so excited to bring baby #3 into the world!

• Options

I want to join this discussion too 🤗We’re a same sex couple and our baby girl is due in March! Did any of you momma’s do the sibling registry? It seems like all our babies will be close in age!