Options

Second IUI

Had my second IUI today and in the dreaded TWW. I used Clomid and Ovidrel this clycle so hopefully that does the trick. I’m really stressed out ahhh

Comments

• Options

Don't stress!! Watch comedy movies and read a good book. I'm in the 2ww on my 4th IUI. 3 more days before I test. This time I have been more relaxed, happier and more care-free. I feel positive about this one. Best of luck!!!

• Options

Thank you! Best of luck to you as well! @CGjourney2018

• Options

We're currently in the days leading up to insemination and I'm having trouble with this anxiety, I'm not sure I'll handle the TWW well. How's things going, @Rentmd14305 ?

• Options

Hi @OurAdventure. Try not to stress to much! The IUI is easy! The TwW is a little tougher but try and remain calm. I’ll find out tomorrow if it worked this time. I feel like I’m getting my period so I’m a little upset but trying to stay positive.

• Options

@Rentmd14305 any updates for us? We're still waiting for my wife's cycle - which is normally clock work, but I think we're putting too much stress on it and of course it's now a day late.

• Options

@OurAdventure I got my period so a BFN :( my cycle is usually clock work too and last cycle was off because so much stress. Try and relax I know it’s hard. I’m really sad about my BFN. I’m starting Femara tomorrow with trigger this cycle. Hopefully I’ll get my BFP on the 3rd IUI.

• Options

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you! After scheduling mishaps, we're now going in tomorrow morning to do bloodwork and an ultrasound and she'll start the clomid tomorrow.

• Options

Thank you @OurAdventure good luck to you guys as well!

• Options

Hi, @Rentmd14305. Sorry to hear about your negative(I responded earlier in this thread). I also got a BFN last cycle. Just had my 5th IUI yesterday. Hopefully the Femara does the trick for you this time. I’m doing letrozol, trigger, estrogen patch and progesterone. Ya never know what will do the trick, I guess. Best of luck for your next round. You’ve got this!

• Options

Thank you @OurAdventure good luck to you guys as well!

• Options

Hi, @Rentmd14305. Sorry to hear about your negative(I responded earlier in this thread). I also got a BFN last cycle. Just had my 5th IUI yesterday. Hopefully the Femara does the trick for you this time. I’m doing letrozol, trigger, estrogen patch and progesterone. Ya never know what will do the trick, I guess. Best of luck for your next round. You’ve got this!

• Options

@CGjourney2018 best of luck to you two!! Keep me posted and I’ll do the same

• Options

Yes this time this wait is getting me on my 2nd ICI and its my donors last vial....time cant come sooner!?

• Options

@Rentmd14305 Have you gone for your next IUI yet? We finally got our positive! So have faith that it will happen! Baby dust :)

• Options

@CGjourney2018 so happy for you both. Was that #3? We are on #3 TWW. Will find out Sep 12

• Options

@Rentmd14305 it was actually #5 for us. After my 3rd unseccesful cycle the doc did an HSG procedure which I think cleared out the cobwebs, so to speak. And on my #4 my lining wasn’t ideal but we went ahead and tried anyway. Everything looked great on #5 and it took! 4 weeks and 1 day now. The 2 week wait will be over before you know it. Hang in there and I’m excited to hear!

• Options

@CGjourney2018 that’s so great! I wish the best for you both and baby!!! I’ll know next week if #3 worked. Fingers crossed