Options

Donor 15237

I wanted to verify how many vials were left for this donor and the amount of pregnancies/ live births?
is it also possible for you to confirm when these samples were donated? I see he is listed as new, just wasn't sure how new he was.

Comments

• Options

@MotherMayI Donor 15237 currently has over 25 IUI premium vials, but availability can change at any moment. Donors on our catalog listed as "New" were either added to our catalog in the past 90 days or had new vial inventory added within the past 90 days.

This donor was added to our catalog in January and sold out pretty quickly. He currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies and it's too soon for reported births.

You'll see many posts on here of clients looking for vials of sold out donors. Vials can sell very quickly, especially once the inventory drops below 25 vials. If you only want to use one donor, we recommend purchasing and storing the vials until you're ready to ship them. If you're doing IUI cycles, you're likely to need at least 3-4 vials per pregnancy. And if you want two children from the same donor, it's important to purchase those vials all at the same time. We offer 30 days of free storage with any vial purchase or 1 year of free storage with the purchase of 4 or more vials. We also offer 3 years of free storage with the purchase of 8 or more vials. You can learn more about our family planning programs here: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/family-today---family-tomorrow/

Please don't hesitate to contact our Client Services team at 866-927-9622 if you have any questions. They're happy to walk you through the process and help you with your insemination plan.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I am interested in this same donor but see that there are no vials left now. Do you have any idea when new vials May become available? Do anyone have any vials to sell? Thank you!

• Options
    cryo-admincryo-admin Posts: 4,536
    edited August 23, 2018 1:25AM

@Crumpet It's uncertain if we'll have any additional vials to release for Donor 15237. If you'd like to be contacted if additional vials become available, please call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list for this donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank