Options

TWW with donor 15360

After many setbacks and having a minor surgery to remove polyps from my uterus, we are finally in the TWW! First IUI was on Wednesday! Just curious if anyone had mild cramping afterwards. Also curious if anyone is using or has used this donor??

Comments

• Options

I have not used this donor, but yes, I've had 4 IUI's and always cramped afterward. This time has been the first time it continued on and off throughout the TWW (I test on Sunday). I hope the wait is going well for you!!!

• Options

First IUI was a BFN 😔 we go tomorrow for our 2nd IUI. I triggered today with 2 mature follicles so hopefully this cycle works! Fingers crossed 😀

• Options

Sorry to hear that @cncbmb2011! We also got a negative this cycle. We just went yesterday for IUI #5. Here we go 2 week wait! Comedy movies, good book, walks outside and positive thoughts. Baby dust to you :)

• Options

Sorry to hear that @cncbmb2011! We also got a negative this cycle. We just went yesterday for IUI #5. Here we go 2 week wait! Comedy movies, good book, walks outside and positive thoughts. Baby dust to you :)

• Options

Any luck?