Options

uterus lining!

hey ladies! i was reading the threads and seen alot of negatives... I just went thru this it was soooo hard and it takes an emotional toll on you. .. I wanted to lend out any help I can..Ladies if you are taking clomid ALWAYS ask what the thikness is of your uterus lining is BEFORE insemination.. i took clomid my first month my lining was originaly 8cmm which is where they want it to be...then come insemination time my uterus lining was 3cmm & they still did the insemination!!! i really dont know alot about this stuff but i asked alot of ?'s come to find out thats why i didnt take... the next time around i told my doc and long story short he gave me a medication like clomid but it does the oppisite when it comes to your lining before my IUI i had them check and my uteus was at 13cmm!!! now im pregnant!!
your in my prayers ALL OF YOU <3 BABY DUST*

Comments

• Options
    That's such good information. I've been on Clomid my last 3 (unsuccessful) cycles and have been wondering about my lining (my doctor doesn't check). What was the medication you switched to?
  • Options
    umm im not sure what its called but ill find out all i know is that it does work!!! remember the more iui's u need the more $ they get... just always ask theyll never tell you ..you wanna be over 8cmm or the egg wont be able to stick to the uterus to get the sperm!
  • Options
    Is it Femara? My RE offers that drug along with Clomid. From what I understand it is not approved by the FDA and they have a disclaimer on it. Femare is supposed to support the growth of the lining instead of thinning it...