Options

Advice

hello. i am just recently starting to look at donors for future pregnancies. so far i really like a few of them its tough to choose i plan on doing IUI but i'm a little concerning because of my family pregnancies in the past. my mother had 11 miscarriages i believe before she had me and she had an emergency c-section. the reason i am leaning more towards IUI is the price and because of my own reproductive problems.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@snowangel1 Welcome! Choosing a donor is a very unique process, but I'm glad to hear that you found multiple options. Our donors can sell out quickly so it's helpful to have a few choices. We also offer free storage options in case you want to purchase and store vials for a future insemination: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/family-today---family-tomorrow/

Please feel free to contact our Genetic Counselors at 877-743-6384 about your concerns. They may be able to assist you or provide you with helpful resources.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thank you for the information. I am finding that I lot of the donors that I like are in high demand some would say.