Options

donor 14849: Excited, Hopeful, and Praying.

on June 12th was my first time doing an IUI with donor 14849. His sperm count was over 30 million. LOL.. my doctor said he's a very good donor.
My partner and I choose donor 14849. because we both thought he was a handsome kid, and loved his stories about his life. I called Cryobank and asked the receptionist about this donor, and she had so much nice things to say about him. I was wondering does anyone have experiences that they wouldn't mind sharing with me.
Im nervous and can't wait to take a test. I have 5 girls with my ex and Im hoping that this time God would bless us with a boy!
Anyone out there have kids from this donor? if so do you have boys or girls?

Comments

• Options

Hello - Did you have success with this donor? I used him and had my daughter a month ago. Have not been able to connect with anyone else who is pregnant/delivered using this donor. I do know he had several pregnancies though when I originally checked his profile.

• Options

I am pregnant with this donor. Boy/Girl twins due September 2019. There is a group of four people on Facebook that have had children from 14849. Search by 14849 in the Facebook search bar and it comes up.

• Options

We have a girl born 2021 with this donor :) Wanting to connect with anyone