Options

Reported Pregnancies #14732

Hello,

Please tell me anything you can regarding donor #14732 and reported pregnancies.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options

I'm curious about this one as well.

• Options

@ArmyWife62714 Donor 14732 doesn't have any reported pregnancies yet from clients, but he did indicate that he's contributed to a pregnancy in his personal life.

Do you have any other questions about this donor? The extended profile is a great resource if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options
    lucky17lucky17 Posts: 4
    edited September 5, 2018 4:25AM

Hi There,

We used 14732 and got a BFP. We are having a girl!

• Options

@lucky17 Congrats on your pregnancy! We have a free Sibling Registry that you're eligible to join.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Hello @lucky17 !

We recently found out we are pregnant from donor 14732 as well. Congrats!

• Options

Hi Ladies, i tried 14732 once and failed implantation. can you tell me how many months along you are? or at least past 3 months?

• Options

@12345tt I did 4 IUI cycles and got pregnant on the 4th. I am 9.5 weeks along. I hope this information helps!

• Options

With your 4 iui’s did you have a trigger shot? If so how many hours after trigger was the iui done? Also did you do 1 or 2 vials per iui

• Options

@pepper0215
    Congrats to you as well!

• Options

@12345tt
    We got pregnant on our first IUI try. I am currently 19 weeks pregnant.

• Options

@Staylor33 Yes we used trigger shot the day before! Good luck.

• Options

@lucky17 If you ever want to connect, please reach out. Our littles are 5 weeks apart.

• Options

@pepper0215
    I would love to connect. I am so happy to know that we are both a few weeks apart.

• Options

@lucky17
    Amazing. Please reach out whenever you’re ready.
    Our email is: zieglertreehouse@gmail.com

• Options
    Hufflepuff16Hufflepuff16 Posts: 1
    edited November 19, 2018 3:33PM

Congrats, @pepper0215 and @lucky17 ! And good luck @12345tt ! This is so exciting! We have had 2 failed IUI attempts with this donor. Trying our 3rd in December- hoping for the best!

• Options

I lost my baby girl with this donor October 26, 2018. Had a traumatic experience after the delivery because there was retained placenta that got infected and had to have blood transfusion and emergency surgery. Took a while to recover and had 3 more vials. I got pregnant on my first try at a natural IUI so I had hoped I'd be able to with my final vials but it didn't happen. I've looked and looked and never found another donor I liked like this one. Anyway I got an email that a vial had been sold back so now I've got one more chance with our guy.
    If anyone has any extra vials with him, please let me know! Thanks and best wishes to all of you.

• Options

@two12 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your upcoming IUI goes well.

I'm not sure if your physician would recommend IVF in the future, but we do have some IVF vials of Donor 14732 that are currently available.

I wish you the best and please don't hesitate to contact our Client Services staff if there's anything that we can do to help.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

If anyone has any extra vials of this donor they are willing to sell us let me know.