Options

Donor 13708

Hi!
I purchased a number of vials for 13708 before looking at these message boards. I see a few other couples saying they tried him and wound up switching donors because of low counts or no success. I’m in my third TWW and starting to feel like I need to switch donors because my follicles are perfect and my IUIs couldn’t have gone more smoothly... are there any reported IUI pregnancies from 13708?

Comments

• Options

Still no response. Admin?

• Options

@alaskamomma I apologize for the delay. I searched the Bulletin Boards but only found one user that posted about switching her donor because of low counts after the vial was washed. Please note that specimen will be lost during the washing process and we don't guarantee a specific count post-wash. I'm not sure of the specifics, but if there is a concern about post-wash counts, I would recommend using IUI premium vials which are already washed and not have the clinic re-wash the specimen.

Yes, Donor 13708 does have reported pregnancies resulting from IUIs. Please keep in mind that on average it takes 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy. Using a different donor won't increase your chance of pregnancy, but if you have vials in storage with us, you can do a vial exchange for a different donor if you want to try something new.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank