Options

Any pregnancies for 14759 "Jack of Hearts?"

Hi everyone,
14759 is my first choice for a donor. I am Australian so if it all works out, he will have children living in Australia.

Can I ask if there are any reported pregnancies for Jack of Hearts?

Comments

• Options

@Valentinegirl Yes, Donor 14759 has reported pregnancies (currently less than 5).

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thank you Nicole. How long has 14759 been a donor with CCB?

• Options

@Valentinegirl You're welcome. He was added to our catalog March 2017.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Thank you so much Nicole!

I am wondering something about the forum so I thought maybe I can ask you? Do the forum admins look at the "User Feedback" section of the forum much? I made a post there a few weeks ago with some suggestions that I think would be pretty useful and easy to implement and was wondering what the admins think? It was about making a couple more threads here that will help forum users find information they need more easily.

Would you mind taking a look for me please?

• Options

@Valentinegirl Yes, I'm the forum admin. We launched these new Bulletin Boards several months ago and I've been anxious to get feedback. We chose a new Bulletin Board system that was mobile friendly, allowed users to edit their own posts, and also provided email notifications when users comment on your posts.

I apologize for not responding yet. I appreciate your feedback and honestly didn't have a good quick answer for you. The Ask California Cryobank category is for any questions users have for our staff, which includes number of reported pregnancies and births. This topic can be misleading for new users because there are misconceptions as to what reported pregnancies/births or lack of reported pregnancies/births mean.

The other 3 categories you suggested are technically topics that violate the terms of use of our Bulletin Boards. So the quick answer would be no, but it's something that I'm still looking into. Please keep in mind that our free Sibling Registry was created to allow families that used the same donor to interact with each other.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Hi Nicole,
    Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I didn't know that the topics would violate your terms of use...I guess people are going ahead and making those topics anyway so I thought it might be good to keep them all in one place. Good luck on getting it all organised - I know it's a complex task. You all do a great job and I appreciate there is a place like this to come where I can talk to both potential parents and to admins.