Options

Storage fee for 4th vial

Hello Nicola,
I had purchased 3 vials and been given 6 month free storage, thanks ;)
Then I bought another vial (just one) recently. I thought 4th vial would be added to previous but it seems to be isolated with 30 days free storage. Unless they get together, there is difference of expire dates between 1st-3rd’s and 4th’s. Is there any way to put them all together for storage ?
Regards,

Comments

• Options

@BOOBOOHOBBES I emailed you information. :)

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I have wondered this too. I think we will only be able to afford one vial in the next few weeks, but will be buying 3 more mid-August (our first cycle is early August, so we can't wait to do them all at once). Will the 3 purchased a few weeks later give us a total of 4 and therefore, the free year of storage?

• Options
    cryo-admincryo-admin Posts: 4,536
    edited July 19, 2018 6:41PM

@OurAdventure If you want to do the Family Today program online, you have to purchase at least 4 vials at the same time to receive one year of free storage. I would suggest calling Client Services at 866-927-9622 and they would be able to help you with your specific plans. :)

There's also a financing option that you may find helpful: https://cryobank.com/services/financing-program/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank