Options

Extra or Additional Vials Donor #15181?

Hi CCB Community,

My wife and I were lucky enough to have 2 viable embryos with 15181 (Sweet Like Candy) with her first round of IVF and they are now frozen. Unfortunately though, my first round of IUI with him didn't work. Our hope is that I'll have a successful insemination and then I can later carry my wife's embryos - all using the same donor. We are very much hoping extra vials will become available soon - we're super eager to try again. If anyone has any extras available or know when additional vials will become available please let us know - we would be incredibly grateful.

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    cryo-admincryo-admin Posts: 4,536
    edited June 5, 2018 10:14PM

@sanjunipero755 Congrats on your embryos! Donor 15181 is still in our donor program and although we expect to have more vials available in the future, we can't guarantee it because it depends on future blood work and donations. At this point, I would guesstimate that the wait would be at least 6 months.

This donor sold out of vials extremely quickly and I anticipate this will happen again if/when vials become available. If you're on the notification list and get contacted about vials, please be sure to respond ASAP.

Please note that on average, it takes about 3-4 IUIs to achieve pregnancy. Since you've already invested in this donor, I highly encourage you to purchase multiple vials for your IUI cycles. We offer 1 year of free storage with the purchase of at least 4 vials as part of our Family Today/Family Tomorrow plan: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/family-today---family-tomorrow/ We also have a 50% vial buyback option for vials that are kept on our premises (in the event that you have any extra vials leftover): https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-buyback-offer/ It's likely that the demand for this donor will exceed the amount of vials we have, so it's important to plan ahead for the amount of vials you may need and act quickly if/when they become available.

Please let us know if you have any more questions. We're happy to help!

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@sanjunipero755

Hi, this is a long shot but are you still looking for vials of Donor 15181? We have decided we are done and have vials if you are interested.

• Options

Hi @Lolabird21 . Are these vials still available? How many do you have and what type? Thanks!

• Options

Hi @Lady876 we have 6 ICI Premium vials being stored with CCB