Anyone currently using this donor?

Tagged:

Comments

• I have it in my short list, haven't decided yet!

• Oh nice! I am currently 13 weeks with a little girl and just hoping to find some others to connect with! Good luck with your choosing process!

• congrats @Luckynumber1 !!
    @ACMR he was on my short list too!

• @Sr287678 Thank you!! Who did you end up going with??

• @Luckynumber1 I ended up going with 15149, fingers crossed!

• @Sr287678 How exciting! Are you in the TWW? First try?

• Hi @Luckynumber1 ,
    This will be my first try, I’ll be doing IVF with a transfer scheduled at the end of July, I’m sooooo excited !!😁

• Prayers and baby dust!

• Hello, do you have any extra bottles? My wife likes him a lot, but now out of stock

• My wife and I are currently pregnant with him, my wife is the pregnant one :)! We keep in touch with Luckynumber1 so they know our story but others do not. This is actually our 2nd pregnancy with him but the first sadly ended in miscarriage. Our first pregnancy was in March of this year. We waited until July to try again with this donor and it resulted in a BFN. We said we were going to try one more time and then possibly take a break just because this whole process can emotionally drain you. So in August we did the IUI and now here we are with our BFP! We are cautiously excited. Everything in the first pregnancy looked great. The doc just said we were part of that percentage that the pregnancy did not work. So prayers for us and to all that are on this journey!

• @guanguan We may have one extra if this cycle works for my wife! We will keep you posted!

• @TwoMommaFamily So excited for you all!!! :)

• Hey! That is awesome news!! Praying that the transfer will go smoothly! Are you doing both at the same time or one at a time? We had our beautiful baby girl December 22 and my wife is due using the same donor, June 6... another girl! Our daughter is absolutely beautiful and smart as a whip! Just to warn ya though, she is soy and dairy intolerant. Not sure if this is a genetic issue or not, just thought I’d throw it out there for anyone using this donor. Best wishes for smooth sailing on out!

• just saw this, was just searching for anyone that used donor 15160. I gave birth to a beautiful and energetic boy May 2019.

• Hi @Kingstonstiti That’s awesome, I have a baby girl born May 2020. Send me your Facebook name via email and I can add you to the group. My mail is cris_montalvo@hotmail.com
    ❤️