Options

Donor 15337

Are there any reported pregnancies/births for donor 15337?

Comments

• Options

@Seeknbaby18 Not yet, Donor 15337 was only added to our catalog about 2 months ago and he sold out right away. Not many vials have shipped out.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin Is there an update on when this donor will be back in stock?

• Options

@Emerald89 Please note that future vial releases are not guaranteed because they depend on future blood draws. I'm estimating that vials of Donor 15337 wouldn't be ready until Spring 2020. We already have a waiting list for this donor. You can call our Client Services Team at 866-927-9622 if you would like to be added to the notification list.

I would suggest selecting another donor in the meantime. Our Client Services Team would also be able to help you with that.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

I have 3 extra vials of donor 15337. We have healthy twin baby girls.

• Options

@chke17 Congratulations on the birth of your twins! If your vials are still stored with us, we may be able to buy them back: https://www.cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-buyback-offer/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options
    sistasouljahsistasouljah Posts: 5
    edited April 18, 2020 1:55AM

Cryo Admin - Hi! I have a daughter from 15337. I would like to buy another vial from someone. My A1 form is expired. Do I have to have a current A1 form if the vial I purchase is stored with CCB? I'm pretty sure my fertility clinic has halted procedures due to Covid 19 but I wanted to buy a vial in advance for a future IVF.