Donor 14775

I spoke with a CCB employee who told me I would be notified when more vials became available. I never received a notification and I see that now it is saying there are no vials expected. Extremely disappointed that I was not notified; were more vials available for purchase recently that I missed?

Comments

• I don’t think so. I know that he had one batch of vials that sold out and donated more, but never came back a third time to do the std testing that is required to release the 2nd batch of sperm. I have a baby from donor 14775 and am looking for other 1/2 donor siblings. I know that my chances of finding one are limited. I have four pgs tested embryos that are in storage still, all with 14775 sperm. I have a 5 month daughter from his donation. Did you ever get pregnant and / or have a child from his sperm?

• Hi All,

Donor 14775 never had additional vials released. We do have a free Sibling Registry for clients with reported pregnancies or births that allows you to connect with other families that used the same donor: https://cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @ChloeDallas I did get pregnant with 14775 and lost the baby. I was hoping to find additional vials to purchase of his.