Donor 12965 Vials for Sale

CGVSCGVS Posts: 12
edited April 25, 2018 7:17PM in Selecting a Sperm Donor

2 Vials of Donor 12965 - WOW Factor Available! 2 vials from a shipment of 5 that were shipped to our local cryobank directly from CCB. Interested in selling to a sibling family.

Comments

• CakeCake Posts: 3
    edited April 26, 2018 10:24PM

Are these still available? Do you have pricing and shipping cost?

• Yes - these are still available. We actually have 3 vials and would be willing to discuss anytime. Would you like to talk live?

• Hi @CGVS - I am interested if you still have vials available! heartxing8@gmail.com Thank you!

• Wondering if these vials are still available? Also, wanted to let you know we have a 'secret' Facebook group for this donor sibling set, if you haven't joined yet you can email family.donor12965@yahoo.com.

• Hi mommame and TwinMomlM13,
    Yes the vials are still available. We have been so blessed and would love for another family to be as well. We are not on any social media but would talk live any time.

• @CGVS could you email me at family.donor12965@yahoo.com to discuss the price?

• Hi mommame and TwinMomlM13,

We've emailed you both and look forward to hearing both.

• Hi,

Do you have any vials left of 12965? Thanks!

• Sorry for the delay...yes we have 3

• Hi,

So how would it work if we want to purchase them? Thx!

• We could talk live via phone or email. Essentially these vials were shipped directly to a private cryo-bank and have been in froze storage since. We would release them to ship to your storage facility or doctors office if you decide to purchase. Email us at citygirlvs@gmail.com to discuss further

• Ok I will email you tomorrow..thank you!