Pregnancies and births for 14931 and 14960

Can you share how many pregnancies and births donors 14931 and 14960 have?

Comments

• @Royal We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if we received birth reports. Please keep in mind that the number of reported pregnancies is usually linked to how long a donor has been available and/or how popular his characteristics are.

Donor 14931 has reported pregnancies (currently less than 5). It's too soon for births, he was only added to our catalog about 7 months ago.

Donor 14960 has reported pregnancies (currently less than 5 ). It's too soon for births, he was only added to our catalog about 7 months ago.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin Can you please update us on how many reported pregnancies & births donor 14931 has?

• @sammi729 Donor 14931 still currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies and it's still too soon for reported births.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @Royal I am currently pregnant and used Donor 14931.

• We gave birth to 14931 10/27/18

• Congratulations @Jeremy Is he/she healthy and happy?

• @sammi729 yes she is 7 weeks now and growing like a weed, great temperament so far and just absolutely gorgeous. I don’t think you can attach pictures on here.

• Any updated pregnancies or births for donor 14960? Also has anything changed in sperm longevity when using frozen for IUI? I think I read in 2013 that it can last up to 72 hours but declines after 12-24 hours... is this still correct?

• @Faith4Baby

Donor 14960 still has less than 5 reported pregnancies. We haven't received birth reports yet. It looks like not many vials have been purchased and shipped for this donor.

His childhood photos don't clearly show his face, so he might be getting overlooked on our Donor Search. I just checked him out and he seems like a great donor. You can hear how well-spoken he is in his Donor Conversation.

After an IUI, washed sperm can live up to 72 hours, but they lose potency after approximately 12-24 hours. Your physician should be able to provide guidance on the timing of your IUI.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• I was thinking the same thing. He is very articulate and interviewed well. Are you able to request better childhood photos from the donors?

• @Jeremy @sammi729 I have included my email on the Sibling Registry under km0906 if either of you would like to be in contact. I am due 5/30 with a boy by 14931. And of course, would love pictures and updates! :)

• @Faith4Baby Unfortunately not, we got the best photos that we could get. If he's your top choice, there's no reason to second guess it, unless you were hoping for a larger sibling group to connect with when you're pregnant. Even so, interacting with sibling families is a very personal decision and even if we had more than 5 reported pregnancies, it wouldn't guarantee families would be open to communication.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @km1210 I saw your information on the Sibling Registry! This is great. @Jeremy have you thought about joining the Sibling Registry?

• @cryo-admin Can you please update us on how many reported pregnancies & births donor 14931 has?

• @sammi729 We currently have more than 5 reported pregnancies for Donor 14931. We received less than 5 birth reports, so far. Birth reports generally take longer for us to receive because new parents get busy with their little ones and forget to contact us.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• @cryo-admin Can you please update us on how many reported pregnancies & births donor 14931 has? Thank you!

• @Jeremy Please join the sibling registry so we can add your daughter to our sibling listing!

• @sammi729 we are thinking of using 14931, do you know how many siblings are out there?

• I have submitted an application to join the sibling registry for my daughter. Do we have more or less than 5 reported births to this point?