Options

Donor 14598

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a boy!!! Due in August!

Comments

• Options

Congrats!! I had a girl with this donor on 3/2/18 and she is incredibly cute. Very chill baby, slept through the night at two months and smiles a lot. I had a tough pregnancy towards the end but she is 100% healthy.

• Options

Rissa1983 congrats. Do you have any vials you haven’t used

• Options

Congratulations! I had boy girl twins with this donor 3/9/18. I'm open to communicating in the event you are as well. Mine are full of smiles, sleep through the night usually and are growing fast. Caroline has reflux which has been challenging but other than that things have been good.

• Options

I've created a CLOSED, private Facebook group for siblings of donor 14598. Please feel free to connect - no need to contribute, but I thought it would be helpful to have a place where those who do want to share can post pictures and stories...and those who don't can just observe. To keep it private, I do have a filter question so access to the group requires permission. Here's the link if anyone is interested: Families and Siblings of CCB Donor #14598 https://www.facebook.com/groups/248026255961829/
    Thanks, Stacy Beasley

• Options

That’s great cadv007 I’m looking forward to join the group. I had a beautiful boy on 7/27/18. He’s gorgeous he’s only 3 weeks so still getting to know him. My wife and I are unexplicable happy.

• Options

I don’t have any vials/Colts1980

• Options

Does anyone have extra vials for donor 14598?