Options

Donor 15337

My wife and I really had our hearts set on donor 15337 but when we went to buy vials, we missed them by an hour. We've been told that there are vials in quarantine but haven't been given any time frame when they may become available. How does this work? What needs to happen before these vials are released?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

@chke17 I'm sorry to hear that you missed out. I think vials for Donor 15337 sold out about 24 hours after he was added to the catalog. We try our best to encourage clients to purchase and store vials for future cycles because our vials can sell out quickly: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/family-today---family-tomorrow/

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest contacting Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list, so we can email you if/when additional vials become available. Please note that we can't guarantee that vials in quarantine will be released because it depends on future blood work. It's difficult to estimate at this point, but if all goes smoothly there may be a release in early summer.

If you have an insemination coming up soon, our Client Services team can help you find another donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank