Options

Extra Vials of Donor 14559

My wife and I have three remaining vials of Donor 14559 if anyone is interested. We have been blessed to welcome a beautiful baby girl to our family with this donor!

Comments

• Options
    KendyBKendyB Posts: 5
    edited May 10, 2018 2:42AM

@wolfpack1123 Hello!! Do you still have available vials??? My wife and I just had a baby boy from this donor and when they released the ivf vials we bought them because we were out and definitely want to use him again. We did IUI’s. We have four ivf vials which is two iui try’s but would love more sperm. Also, we’re dying to see one of his “siblings” if you guys have fbook and want to add us!

• Options

@KendyB Hey! Sorry that it's taken a while to respond. I never received a notification that someone had responded to my post! We do still have vials of donor 14559. They are IUI vials. I believe we still have 3 at Cryobank. My wife and I do not have Facebook, but do have Instagram. Let me know if you'd like to connect. I would love to see photos of your baby boy. If he's anything like our little girl, he's a doll baby!

• Options

@wolfpack1123 awesome we would love to buy them if you would like to sell them. We will buy whatever your willing to sell. My Instagram name is kendy_maj and yes we were blessed with the cutest perfect little angel. Look forward to hearing from you soon. I didn’t receive notifications on here either.

• Options

Hi @wolfpack1123 @KendyB - if there are vials left, I would be really interested! Pls email me at heartxing8@gmail.com - thank you!

• Options

If any of these vials are still available I would love to purchase them. My wife and I also welcomed a baby boy March 2018, after 3 IUI’s and 2 IVF transfers. We are over the moon in love with this perfect baby boy. Congratulations to you all.
    My instagram is punkiee21 if anyone is interested in connecting.

• Options

Hello!. I am interested as well. Let me know if you have any available. Thank you

• Options

@Punkie21 Congratulations on your baby boy! That's so exciting. We have a little girl who turned 9 months yesterday. We do have three vials that are currently in storage with Cryobank. We've been in contact with another family who is interested, but nothing has been finalized yet. If it doesn't work out, we would love for your family to get them.

• Options

My wife and I welcomed a beautiful baby boy from this donor in Jan 2018 after first IVF try! My instagram is kellyannjdme if want to connect.

• Options

@wolfpack1123 we would love to connect via instagram. Punkiee21

• Options
    jenwisconsinjenwisconsin Posts: 8
    edited October 16, 2018 6:41PM

@wolfpack1123 I also would be interested if there are any vials available. I had my baby boy with this donor 10/30/2017 and he is the sweetest boy ever!!

• Options

still have vials?

• Options

I believe we have one or maybe two vials left. If you are interested. We had a baby boy last Jan and are expecting our second to come this November.

• Options

@wolfpack1123 @Jamieb2017 if you have any IUI washed available I am interested. Thanks and congratulations on your munchkins!

• Options
    YaneliaYanelia Posts: 38
    edited June 7, 2022 12:17AM

I have a 4 year old boy from this donor would love to get in contact Noelia78pr@gmail.com