Options

Has anyone had any successful pregnancies with Donor #14623??? My partner and I got pregnant our first IUI but resulted in a miscarriage. We still have 3 more vials and our RE said we can try again soon as our cycle returns. If anyone has had successful pregnancies did you have a boy or girl??

Comments

• Options

If you don’t mind me asking, How far along were you with this donor?

• Options

I don't mind at all. I have been trying to look for people to talk to. We went in for the 7wk ultrasound and baby did have a heartbeat but was measuring 6 wk 1 day. I should be getting my cycle back soon. I actually go back to the doctor Monday for my hcg level. My RE should i could try with this cycle if i was emotionally ready. We still have 3 vials left I am so nervous I'm hoping everything works out. Did you buy any vials from this donor??

• Options

I only purchased 1, and am currently 9 weeks 2 days. I called about the donor, he has more than 5 pregnancies reported, less than 5 losses and less than 5 live births (according to records, he has some due this year). I was worried when reading the message boards with two different people reporting losses, and want to know others experiences. Hopefully all goes well this next cycle for you.

• Options

Yes i do too. I wonder if that's a low rating?? I only asked about pregnancies and losses I never asked about live births. They told me all his stats seemed normal if they didn't they would bring him in for more genetic testing if they were concerned. This has me worried now. Did you get pregnant by IUI or IVF and were you on any medicine?? I'm assuming since you bought one you got pregnant the first time. And 9 weeks is great your moving right along. Thank you I'm hoping so too. Where are you finding the other loss on here I've been trying to look but I don't know how to use this site really well.

• Options

I did IUI and was on gonal f. Then triggered the Monday night, with procedure Wednesday morning. When I looked up 14623, I saw a loss at 10 weeks in one of the threads. Check it out.

• Options

How have things gone since May? Have you either been successful?

• Options
    Miami123Miami123 Posts: 4
    edited August 15, 2019 4:09PM

Hey guys, we had a baby boy in January 2019 via IUI first try. Sibling coming soon. (14623)