Options

Are celebrity look a likes gone?

Can’t seem to find it. I’m on my phone though so didn’t know if that was why. If so, how come? That was very helpful in choosing s donor. Thanks!

Comments

• Options

Just following up to this post to say I noticed they are missing on donors that have adult pictures available. Why is that? Before I’d be interested in spending $30 on adult photos I’d like to have an idea of what he looks like. Thanks!

• Options

@Chicago3 Donor Look-a-Likes are only for donors without adult photos. We started the Donor Look-a-Likes program to help clients get a better idea of the donor's appearance. If you're interested in a donor, you can still call Client Services and ask for a description of his looks. You may want to consider a Level 2 subscription which gives you 90-day access to all childhood photos and adult photos that we have. And if you're looking for a donor that resembles someone, we have a Donor Matching service where you can send us a photo and we'll find you donor options: https://cryobank.com/services/consultation-services/donor-matching-consultation/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank