Options

How many reported pregnancies does this donor have?

Comments

• Options

@Caprimelkay Donor 14623 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

How many reported losses does 14623 have?

• Options

@Caprimelkay Please call our Genetics Department for this information. 877-743-6384

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Whoever has bought vials from donor #14623 needs to call Genetics Department??? I bought 4 vials used one and recently just had a miscarriage.

• Options

@Bundleofjoy1 I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Unfortunately, miscarriages are more common than most people realize. It's estimated that 20% of all pregnancies result in a miscarriage. The March of Dimes actually reports that as many as half of all pregnancies may end in miscarriage, but it's unknown because a miscarriage may happen before a woman knows she’s pregnant. They also mention that most women who miscarry go on to have a healthy pregnancy later. For more information including resources for support during this difficult time, please visit: https://www.marchofdimes.org/complications/miscarriage.aspx

Please keep in mind that there are many factors that may contribute to a pregnancy loss. Chromosome abnormalities are a common cause of miscarriage and they usually occur just by chance in the developing pregnancy and are not inherited from either parent. Also, California Cryobank sperm donors have a chromosome analysis (karyotype) performed as part of their donor screening process. This information can be viewed on the Genetic Test Summary.

It's important to note that each woman has a different experience with pregnancy. While one woman may have a loss, another woman may have a successful pregnancy using the same donor. A woman's health, age, uterine structure, and many other factors, which are specific to that woman and her pregnancy are not the same as any other woman who uses specimens of that same donor. You can read more about this on our website: https://cryobank.com/services/genetic-counseling/genetics-faqs/#answerMiscarriage

For further inquiries regarding donor screening and/or pregnancy outcomes, please contact our Genetics Department at 877-743-6384.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

14623 now says to call for additional info on ordering. Any time I have seen a donor run out of vials, this has not been the message. Why is his message different? It comes across very cryptic, especially being pregnant currently by this donor. Please advise.

• Options

@Caprimelkay Congrats on your pregnancy! No need to worry, the message you saw usually appears when vials are only available for sibling use. I checked the vial inventory for Donor 14623, but unfortunately no vials are available. The message will eventually go back to "No vials are available for this donor and no vials are expected to become available in the future."

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Sorry i just now saw this that your pregnant by donor 14623. Congrats on your pregnancy!! I replied on the other post i made you commented on. I was 7 weeks and baby did have a heartbeat but measured 6 weeks 1 day. If you don't mind me asking how long did it take for you to conceive with this donor and how far along are you. My partner and I had to do IUI. My RE told me he saw no reason why I shouldn't conceive within the first 3 tries. I am 28 "will be 29 in June". I had normal cycles but tended to fall into the 34-36 day range so a little spread out. My RE put me on Clomid to up my chances. I got pregnant our first try. I am so nervous to try again but am currently waiting for my cycle to return. It should any day now. Please keep me updated on yours if you don't mind and tell me a little about your pregnancy. Also, I did call the genetics department like a week after i reported mine. They said he has more than 5 reported like they said and less than 5 losses which my loss was probably mixed in with the less than 5. Once again congrats on yours and i hope everything is well.

• Options

This was my first try with this donor, and it was successful. I had my first child in December of 2016, after 5 tries with 1 donor, 1 with another and finally, the donor that ended up working the first try. I am 36, so much older than you, but with the right habits (no caffeine, drinking or smoking) I think everything will work out.

• Options

Well i am trying for round two. I finished my clomid ladt Friday and started my testing for ovulation yesterday. I'm hoping I get my postive this weekend for insemination and get pregnant. Hopefully your fertile after a miscarriage like they say. I only have 3 more vials to try with. I'm hoping and praying since it worked the first time just fell into a miscarriage the I have a good chance. 1 out of the 3 tries.

• Options

Did you find out your gender??? I'm trying to find posts if this donor is more likely to have boys or girls

• Options

Admin,How many live births does 14623 have at this time?

• Options

We had twin boys with this donor. Fraternal via IVF.

• Options

I had a daughter in November by this donor!

• Options

We had a son in January 2019 with 14623.

• Options

Congratulations on the birth of your children!

@Miami123 Please don't forget to update your pregnancy report to a birth. It only takes a moment to do so with our online form: https://www.cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

Also, we offer a free Sibling Registry for clients that have a pregnancy or a child and want to connect privately: https://www.cryobank.com/services/sibling-registry/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Hi Everyone. I have a son by 14623 and am interested in getting in contact with his sibling's parents. If you are interested in connecting, please message me. He is the light of my life and I would love to hear about his siblings and your families.