Options

Implantation

Sdturner12Sdturner12 Posts: 7
edited March 24, 2018 10:03PM in Ask California Cryobank

Hi everyone I just did my second IUI a week ago today. My first one took but my HCG level did go up like it is supposed to. But I had a question to put out there sence we are all going through similar things. So I have done some ready on the internet and there is so many different answers on what days you can have implantation. I wanted to ask all of you because we all are go through the dreaded 2 week wait. What days if you noticed were your implantation days??? I have read you can have it from day 3-6 or 6-8 and even 8-12. Thank you so much for the help!!!!

Comments

• Options

I’ve read that implantation is possible 6-12 days after ovulation, but most likely to happen days 8-11. I paid VERY close attention to my body during every tww and had ZERO implantation symptoms. No cramps. No bleeding. Didn’t feel any different and did not know I was pregnant until the day my period was due. So don’t try to overthink or overanalyze. You may not be able to tell at all.

• Options
    Sdturner12Sdturner12 Posts: 7
    edited March 26, 2018 2:24AM

Thank you so much this helps out a lot. I'm trying to stay calm and not think about it every day but it's hard!!! Lol my first IUI last month was so different from this months. I cramped the hole two weeks and this time around I'm not feeling much so I keep asking myself is this not a good sign. But I get my 2weeks blood work on 3/31 so I still a few days left. Well thank you so much for sending this little message it puts my mind to ease a little.