Options

Donor Sperm count low

We just had our first IUI last month and our second one last Saturday!!! The first one they told us that our donor count was ok not high just ok. Well when we went in this last weekend for our second IUI same donor the count was high it was more then double the amount and the mobility was double to. Do you guys ever come across some vials that are low?

Comments

• Options

I am glad to hear this. Our first IUI that did not end up in a pregnancy this month had a low motility rate of 38% I believe and count was slightly above the 10.2 mil that our fertility clinic requires. I was wondering if we should switch donors or maybe the next vial would be better. Glad to hear this might be the case.

• Options

Hi Kathryn7673 good to hear from you!!! Yes our first one was kinda low but the vial we used from the same donor was so much better I couldn't believe the difference between the two! I'm in that dreaded 2 week wait until we find out.

• Options

dreaded indeed. I just got my period today after our first IUI and I feel like the last three days were the worst!!! Best of luck to you!