Options

TWW with IUI

Juicy FruitJuicy Fruit Posts: 5
edited March 15, 2018 8:24PM in Single Mothers by Choice

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone had any success with IUI the first time around? Was it with or without the shot? I'm currently 4dpiui and of course y'all know I'm extremely nervous.

Who's currently in their TWW? Are you experiencing any pregnancy symptoms? I've been hesitant about making a post/comment so if you're the same way please reply back. I've come to realize that we should continue to support one another throughout this journey. Who better to speak with than the people that are currently going through the same thing you are? I'm sending nothing but love, hugs and baby dust to all of you. :)

Comments

• Options
    Juicy FruitJuicy Fruit Posts: 5
    edited March 17, 2018 7:05PM

@Sdturner12 @Shea87 @123abc Hello everyone! I've been reading your comments on different post and just wanted to know has there been any updates with your TWW? Baby dust to all of you!

• Options

@Juicy Fruit I had success with my first natural IUI on 2/26. I'm currently 4 weeks pregnant. No pills, no shots. It was difficult to wait two weeks for a blood test. After 12 days, I used a Clear Blue Digital urine test that reads pregnant and not pregnant. It worked wonders for me!

• Options

@123abc congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I was curious to know how many successful pregnancies was done without additional medication as well because I too did a natural IUI. Did you have pregnancy symptoms shortly after your IUI?