Future Armenian Donors?

Hello,

Will any Armenian donors be added in the near future?

Thank you.

Comments

• @biblio It looks like Donor 14252 may have additional vials released in a couple months: https://cryobank.com/donor/14252/

We can't guarantee this because it depends on results from his blood draw. If you're interested in this donor, please contact Client Services at 866-927-9622 to be added to his notification list and we can email you if/when additional vials are released.

This seems to be the only Armenian donor coming up in the next six months. However, there's a slight chance that a client may sell back vials of a currently sold out Armenian donor. Please keep in mind that we offer a Vial Exchange option for vials stored at our facility. So if you purchase vials and then find another donor that you prefer, you can request an exchange as long as your vials did not leave our facility. There is no exchange fee if you exchange vials within 30 days of purchase: https://cryobank.com/services/additional-services/vial-exchange-program/

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Hi Nicole

I'm also interested in Armenian Donors. Could you provide more info on what donor might be released that you allude to in your post? Also for 14252 when you say 'a couple of months' do you have any more specific details? (FYI I spoke to one of your colleagues on the phone and he's emailed you about me as I asked him for the same info after seeing your post)

Thanks

• @mojomo For Donor 14252, it depends on future blood work. We can't guarantee vials will become available, but if all goes well, I'm estimating maybe May. If you're interested in this donor, I would reach out to Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list because we already have clients waiting to purchase vials.

When I said that "a client may sell back vials of a currently sold out Armenian donor" I wasn't referring to a specific donor. Buyback vials are just another way vials may become available for sold out donors.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Hi world. I just had a baby boy from using donor # 14252. I wondering if he had any siblings. I'm so happy to find out that he does. Feel free to reach out to us. Baby sprinkles

• Hi @Marco214 Congratulations!!! Anything you feel confortable sharing? Any health issues or allergies?

• I also have a baby boy with the same donor no health issues or allergies. He loves being in the water and trying to talk