Options

BFP with 14164

Has anyone else had success using donor 14164?

Comments

• Options

Yup. My wife and I are 25 weeks prego with 14164. Wishing you the absolute best along this journey.

• Options

My wife and I just had a baby girl Feb 11th 2018 with this donor.

• Options
    aj2015aj2015 Posts: 5
    edited September 8, 2018 9:13PM

My wife and I are currently 34 weeks pregnant with this donor :) You guys should consider joining the Facebook group CCB Friends. It's a good group to connect with others who have used CCB.

• Options

Did everyone have their baby as yet was wondering if you had girls or boys .

• Options

@Ms. Gat We had a baby boy in October! Did you use this donor as well?

• Options

@aj2015 yes I did I Am expecting a girl in April

• Options

@Ms. Gat Congratulations!! There is a group of us who used this donor that have created a secret Facebook page. If you are interested you can find us by joining the Facebook group CCB friends.

• Options

I’m going to look for your group on Facebook! I just joined CCB Friends. I had twins (boy and girl) with 14164 in November of 17

• Options

@smallymollie Our Facebook group is secret, so you won't be able to find it. But you will find us in the CCB friends group if you search for our donor number 14164. Once we are friends, we can add you to the secret Facebook group.

• Options

Had my baby girl 3 days ago . Feeling so blessed will post photos in a few weeks.