Options

Reported pregnancies for donor #14893

Sdturner12Sdturner12 Posts: 7
edited February 15, 2018 3:51PM in Ask California Cryobank

Hi we are new at this and are using donor #14893 and I was wondering how many reported pregnancies does this donor have???? I also was wondering if you guys had a support chat group that you can talk to people that are going though the same thing?

Comments

• Options

Welcome @Sdturner12 ! Donor 14893 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He's been available for less than a year and he was sold out for a few months. This Bulletin Board allows you to interact with others going through the same process. Our "Share Your Experience" category may be a good place to start. We also have a secret Facebook group. Please contact Aurora at abrown@cryobank.com if you're interested in joining the secret group.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Wow I didn’t know he had so little known pregnancies! We are most likely one of those 5 :) what’s the secret group for?

• Options

@Moms_kash Not many vials have shipped out for Donor 14893. Even though he was added to our catalog about a year ago, his vials have not been available for an entire year. He's currently sold out and we have clients waiting to purchase vials.

Our secret Facebook group is another community for prospective clients, current clients, and Cryobank parents to share their experience or get support from others going through the donor insemination process. We understand that not everyone feels comfortable posting on our public Facebook page where their friends, co-workers, etc. may see their posts and this invite-only secret group provides another option.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank