Anyone selling extra ICI vials of donor 14513??

LiladiesLiladies Posts: 3
edited February 16, 2018 3:23AM in LGBTQ+ Couples
Please email if you have extra ICI vials of donor 14513 that you're interested in selling.

Comments

• We have 4 extra vials. They left the cryobank and went straight to our doctors office where they remain now. Are you still interested in them?

• Where is your doctors office and what kind of vials are they?

• Ncl what kind of vials are they? Liladies2 have you conceived with 14513? Please reach out to me Adrian.m.heckinger@gmail.com

• -TX--TX- Posts: 11
    edited January 21, 2018 10:00PM

NCL do you still have any vials for donor 14513 available? We just need one!
    2 failed ICIs, 6 failed IUIs, and 1 IVF cycle with 1 healthy frozen embryo (We did genetic testing).
    Want to do another IVF cycle to get more embryos saved for future siblings. Thanks!

• Our doctors off is in eastern PA close to Philadelphia. There are still 4 available. Happy to sell any.

• Carin13, I just sent you an email. Sorry for the delay

• Is anyone still nterested in more vials?

• @ncl I’m in philly. Do you still have those vials ?

• @mrsmaute
    Yes we still have the vials. Are you still interested?

• Hello! My wife and I are very interested in this donor and would like to discuss possibly purchasing (if still available). My email is melbrown2371@gmail.com :)

• Hello! My wife and I are very interested in this donor and would like to discuss possibly purchasing (if still available). My email is melbrown2371@gmail.com :)