Options

Seeking vials of retired Donor 14325

Does anyone have extra vials for retired 14325? I've successfully conceived and would like to use the same donor for a sibling(s). Please let me know if you have any available. Junkjunk12345@hotmail.com or reply here. Thank you.

Comments

• Options

Have you found a spare vial? I too have recently conceived with 14325 and have 1 vial remaining that I may use in the future for a sibling, but I won't know for sure for a couple years. If you're willing to wait, we can stay in contact through this bulletin.

• Options

I have 9 vials remaining and I’m willing to sell 8. Please text me if Interested 7076851825

• Options

I have 1 available of donor 14325 - I hope to find a good home for it and not have to destroy it misscatina@hotmail.com

• Options

I have 1 available of donor 14325 - I hope to find a good home for it and not have to destroy it misscatina@hotmail.com

• Options

Hello All. I don't have vials, but I have recently conceived with donor 14325 and hope that you all are on the sibling registry so that we and our children can connect.

• Options

Hi Alsdkfj,

Several of us with children from 14325 have connected on Facebook. If you want to connect, email me LLAW11202@gmail.com. We can add you to the Facebook group.

• Options
    _Jessica83_Jessica83 Posts: 6
    edited July 1, 2020 1:49AM

I've conceived 1 child with 14325 and am trying to conceive a sibling, but have used my last 2 vials unsuccessfully. If anyone has and wants to sell a couple please leave a message here.
    Thank you!

• Options

Does anyone have vials vials left from this donor?