Options

Vials for 14873

Is donor 14873 still donating and will more vials be available in the near future??

Comments

• Options

I just ordered the same vial today :)

GOOD LUCK

• Options

I ordered weeks ago, have an IUI coming up hopefully it works....

• Options

I am interested in this donor. When I looked yesterday to buy, I read that this donor had no more vials available. Please keep us posted in the thread if you are become pregnant or wish to sell. Fingers crossed!

• Options

Hi All -

Donor 14873 completed our donor program and no additional vials will be released. It's possible that we might get some buyback vials in the future, but there are no guarantees. Feel free to call Client Services at 866-927-9622 if you'd like to be added to the notification list so we can contact if we receive any buybacks.

Best of luck to those TTC! Please don't forget to officially report your pregnancies & births. You can do so here: https://cryobank.com/services/post-conception-services/report-pregnancy/

@123abc If you missed out on this donor, we have hundreds of other great choices! Our Client Services staff would be happy to help you find a similar donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

Currently in 2ww for iui number 2 with this donor!!

• Options

Hello all. We got a BFP on January 20. We are currently just watching and waiting now. We have an appointment on Feb 6th to search for sac. Fingers Crossed for everyone.

• Options

I have my iui with this donor on Tuesday fingers crossed

• Options

Good luck everyone!! Keep us posted.

• Options

Hey everyone, I will be selling back donor 14873 vials this week which are still at Cryobrank. Best of luck.

• Options

Thanks for the heads up know2023. What was the outcome for you with 14873 (only if you’d like to share).

• Options

Baby expected October 2 :)

• Options

Hi! Long shot, we have one embryo with my wife and this donor, and are looking for another vial. Does anyone have any left? Thanks so much!