Options

can't make up my mind between donors!

Maybe someone can help? I'm a single mom of a 21 month old son and am just starting the IUI path.

I had my son the "old fashion" way, but I am not with his father. And I don't want my son to be an only child. Tick, Tock... I can't wait around for "mr right" because he's already late, and I'm 36 years old, so I've decided to carry on without him! =) I haven't picked out my sperm donor yet, though... so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My son came from a very GQ, handsome, sexy, cute guy... (tall, dark, handsom, caucasian) just wanted to be able to match him with another really good looking donor... anyone got any advice on donor numbers? I'm really wanting to find a donor, who I would want to get intimate with if I saw him in the flesh, ya know? any ideas???????

Comments

• Options
    send an email about any suggested donors and I will do the same if you are in this same boat. =)

stacy@vegaschic.com
  • Options
    I have only been able to narrow my consideration down to these 18 donors. LOL TWO of them are no longer avaliable, but might in the future? 11370 is the only one I paid to see his baby picture and extended profile and I was disappointed.

anyone using these or have comments on any of these donors? If so, please email me. stacy@vegaschic.com

• Options
    Hi Stacy..have you checked out the donor of the month page yet? I recognize a couple of these donors as being the donor of the month at some point so you can check out their baby pictures for free.
  • Options
    hi steph... yeah, i think i saw one of them on the donor of the month page... the office also rates that guy as an "8" on a scale of 5-8.
  • Options
    If anyone has info on 11521 can you please share it with me. I saw that he was featured in donor of the month would like to find out more.

Thank you so much!!!

Jackie

jackiebrown_18@yahoo.com