Options

Low motility concern

We did an iui today and the count was 19 million and only 33% motility. I'm reading that under 40% is VERY low and now I'm driving myself crazy thinking that this cycle is already a bust. Does anyone know what an ideal percentage is for success?!

Comments

• Options

That does seem low! Will CCB give you a refund? I think they do for low sperm count—they should for low motility too.

Don’t give up hope, though! It only takes one sperm to make a baby. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for you.

• Options

@BeaBea Thank you!! I messaged them and they did not seem concerned with the numbers. It was a failed cycle so we go in for #2 this weekend.. Depending on the numbers of this next vial we may just not use this bank anymore. For the cost of the vials it makes no sense to get low numbers on count or motility. I'm in a few facebook groups and see they are notorious for low counts. We conceived with 3 tries previously and it ended in a third trimester loss. Just praying for a successful iui #2.

• Options

Hi Shanic32. Was donor 13963 successful for you?

• Options

@Inthemaking my wife is currently pregnant with boy/girl twins. The first vial wasn’t the best count but the second one was and it worked!

• Options

Shanic32 what are the Facebook groups that you are in for CCB? I would like to join