Options

How many photos do donor profiles usually have?

I have not paid for a subscription yet but would like to know how many photos donor profiles usually have. How many photos do donor profiles usually have?

I previously looked at donors on Seattle Sperm Bank and purchased an access pass, there was no additional photos on most profiles (photos you can see for free vs. with access pass were the same). I'm wondering if that's the same here.

Comments

• Options

@Glida Most donors on our catalog have a total of 3 childhood photos. One of those photos already displays on the Donor Search and on the donor's profile page.

It is possible for some donors to only have 1 or 2. We do have a few donors that do not have any childhood photos, but that should be obvious from their lack of photo on the Donor Search where it displays "No Childhood Photos Available".

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin Thanks, is the number of childhood photos (1, 2, or 3) indicated on the donor profile? Or do customers need to get a subscription to find out?

• Options

Gida you can tell from looking at the donors profile .

There is the profile pic a of the donor and once you click to view their full info you will see like one or two more blank photo spaces next to the profile picture indicating what is available if you decide to purchase a subscription for that donor .

• Options

If anyone needs subscription pro codes email me at ashlynd_k_13@yahoo.com.

• Options

I WISH I knew there were promo codes before. Do they have storage promos for my storage that runs out in ten days lol

• Options

None that I know of, I came by this promo code after months of looking at forums.