Options

Actual dimensions of body frame size?

Donor profiles categorize donor body frame size: Small, Medium, Large, Very Large. How is this selected? What dimensions are associated with these buckets?

Comments

• Options

@glida We're happy to help you find a donor with characteristics that you are looking for. Just give us a call at 866-927-9622.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@cryo-admin Thanks. But I'm asking so that I can understand Donor Profiles. For example, my definition of 'Medium' or 'Large' might be different from the personnel assessing the donor. If I know the criteria for how the categories are bucketed, it will help me understand the Donor Profiles.

Is there a set definition used to select body frame size?

• Options
  • Options

@Glida We measure the donor's height and weight which you can view right on our website on the donor's profile page. The donor indicates his own body frame size on the Donor Profile which you can download. If the donor isn't sure or selects an answer that seems incorrect, we explain that most people have a medium size frame. The broadness of an individual's shoulders is a fairly accurate indication of frame size. So most men are medium, small would be petite, and large would be football player size.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank